[labnetwork] Cleanroom consultant

Joseph Losby joseph.losby at ucalgary.ca
Thu Jun 15 15:29:58 EDT 2023

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if you have ever sought the services of a cleanroom consultant when building a new facility?  We are contemplating going this route.  If so, do you have any recommendations?  Any other words of advice is appreciated.

Cheers,
Joe

Joseph Losby, PhD
Manager, qLab Operations

[cid:84c34756-8bb4-4f4f-aa62-5ac93ed2db40]

Quantum City’s qConnect 2023: Connecting quantum creators and users | Join us November 15-17, 2023 in Calgary, Alberta at Telus Convention Centre. Click here for more information.<https://research.ucalgary.ca/quantum-city/quantum-city/quantum-city/q-connect-2023>