[labnetwork] Suss MA6 Question

Khanna, Rohit r.khanna at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 23 08:31:49 EDT 2023

Hi James,
                 Our unit was very similar to yours. Unfortunately, it's hard to get the schematics for these, however I can assure you these are very similar, and they are standard buck boost convertor or SEPIC convertors. The MOSFET and diodes are easy to spot as they are mounted on a big heat sink with thermal paste.

Warm Regards
Rohit Khanna
Electronic Test & Measurement Engineer
London Centre for NANO Technology, UCL