[labnetwork] RIT Student Research Questionnaire

Karl Hirschman kdhemc at rit.edu
Tue Mar 28 17:03:52 EDT 2023

Hello Labnetwork,

I would like to request your participation in a survey that will help out a team of students working on a research study of water filtration.   If this is an area that you are familiar with, and your facility usage and requirements, please fill out the questionnaire.  Your help is greatly appreciated!

Karl Hirschman

Dr. Karl D. Hirschman, Micron Professor
Associate Department Head
Electrical and Microelectronic Engineering
Rochester Institute of Technology
168 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY  14623-5604
PH: 585-475-5130