[labnetwork] Gas cabinets for Ammonia and 2-5% Silane

LaFleur, David W dlafleur at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 22 09:08:10 EST 2023

Hi Kevin,

Here at Harvard we have Applied Energy for all our toxic gasses. We are happy with their performance and support.

Regards,

David LaFleur
Equipment Engineer
CNS, Harvard University
11 Oxford St.
Cambridge, Ma. 02138

On 11/22/23, 8:15 AM, "labnetwork on behalf of Kevin M McPeak" <labnetwork-bounces at mtl.mit.edu on behalf of kmcpeak at lsu.edu> wrote:

    Dear Colleagues,

    The LSU Nanofab will install an Oxford PECVD system for SiO2, SiNx, and a-Si deposition next year. We are getting quotes for ammonia and silane gas cabinets in preparation for the PECVD.

    So far, we have received quotes for Ammonia and Silane gas cabinets from SDC, SilPac, Matherson, AirGas, and Critical Systems.

    Are we missing anyone? We have discussed the details of the installation with our local safety folk but input from the list of recommended gas cabinet manufacturers would be most appreciated. We are especially interested in reconditioned systems if they exist. Thanks!

    Regards,
    Kevin

    --
    Kevin M. McPeak
    Associate Professor | LSU Dept. of Chemical Engineering