[labnetwork] companies that refill ALD precursor cylinders

Kyle Keenan kckeenan at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 23 13:30:34 EDT 2023

Hello All,

A number of you have responded to my email, which is greatly appreciated.
however, many of you have suggested Strem, the very company with which I am
having an issue, as you will see if you reread the original message. If you
have any suggestions other than Strem, I would certainly like that
information.

Thank you, once again.
Kyle