[labnetwork] Chemical abatement and equipment disposal- MBE system

Abbie Gregg agregg at amts.com
Mon Sep 18 22:20:01 EDT 2023

https://www.belfor.com/en/us/recovery-services/semiconductor-equipment

Abbie Gregg
Chief Technology Officer
Cell: (480) 577-5083
Email: agregg at amts.com<mailto:agregg at amts.com>
AM Technical Solutions,  1501 West Fountainhead Parkway, Suite 130 ,Tempe, AZ 85282

[cid:image001.png at 01D9EA65.137A29F0]
Please check out the full range of our services at:
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/AMTechnicalSolutions> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/AMTechSol> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/am-technical-solutions-inc> | www.amts.com<http://www.amts.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   All information contained in or attached to this email constitutes confidential information belonging to AM Technical Solutions, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries and/or its clients.  This email and any attachments are proprietary and/or confidential and are intended for business use of the addressee(s) only.   All other uses or disclosures are strictly prohibited.  If the reader is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that the perusal, copying or dissemination of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender, and delete all copies of this message and its attachments immediately.
.