[labnetwork] launderable cleanroom clothing

Martin, Michael michael.martin at louisville.edu
Thu Sep 21 10:44:36 EDT 2023

We do our own as well at U. of Louisville using our high-tech cleanroom washing machine plumed to DI (with the help of student workers) and also air dry in the chase.  I'm wondering how often facilities require their users to change garments?  For our regular users, we generally leave it up to them when to return them for cleaning.