[labnetwork] 2-photon Lithography (Nanoscribe or other nano 3D printers)

Price, Aimee price.798 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 2 10:16:53 EDT 2024

Hi Adam,
My suggestion would be to contact Dr. Emine Cagin at Heidelberg (Nanofrazor) about this. They may have customers who could assist, or potentially do so themselves.  I’ve copied Emine on this message and her contact info is below.

Dr. Emine Cagin

CTO

emine.cagin at himt.ch<mailto:emine.cagin at himt.ch>

direct: +41 44 500 38 08

tech team: +41 44 518 82 80

Heidelberg Instruments Nano AG

Bändliweg 30

8048 Zürich

Switzerland

www.himt.ch<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.himt.ch__;!!KGKeukY!xsNCSEN5ZJF3L60-k5zmyGQFgBWmVK4Jeyg7yP3XjVOWu131CNtKSoHnAEfcms4TWWr1fbA9uJS9pwfoUQV3tjw7$>

Best,
Aimee Bross Price

Manager, Nanofabrication
The Ohio State University
Nanotech West Lab
Institute for Materials Research
1381 Kinnear Road
Suite 100
Columbus, OH 43212
614-292-2753
Price.798 at osu.edu<mailto:Price.798 at osu.edu>
Nanotech.osu.edu

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Conference Chair, 67th International Conference on Electron, Ion, Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication (EIPBN)
La Jolla, California May 28-31, 2024
| https://eipbn.org<https://eipbn.org/> |