[labnetwork] Process engineer position with UD Nanofab

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at udel.edu
Wed Apr 3 16:53:49 EDT 2024

Dear Lab Network,

We are looking for a Process Engineer to mainly provide user training
and support on our dry etch and CVD tools.

We are located in an area with a relatively low cost of living (e.g. no
sales tax and low property taxes) and close to major cities in the
Northeast as well as the beach and the mountains. In addition to
competitive salaries, UD offers a generous benefit package; some
highlights are listed below:
-11% University contribution to the retirement plan
-Tuition-free undergraduate education for employees and family members
-Paid time off: 5 weeks of vacation to start with (6 weeks after 5 years
and 7 weeks after 10 years), 7 holidays/year, and a December holidays break
-Health insurance plans with modest premiums and excellent coverage:
https://www.udel.edu/faculty-staff/human-resources/total-rewards/

The link to the position (Job 500876) is below:
https://careers.udel.edu/cw/en-us/job/500876/nano-process-engineer

Could you please forward to anyone who may be interested? Also, I would
be happy to answer questions about the position.

Thank you very much,

Iulian

--
iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.