[labnetwork] What do you do for gowning? Rent? Buy?

Greg Allion grallion at ncsu.edu
Fri Apr 5 11:44:48 EDT 2024

Hi Prashant,
There was a very good thread on this topic back in September started by
Dennis Schweiger.
https://mtl.mit.edu/pipermail/labnetwork/2023-September/thread.html
It starts about halfway down.
Enjoy,
Greg

On Thu, Apr 4, 2024 at 11:41 PM Prashant Srinivasan <prashant at ucsb.edu>
wrote:

> Hello Lab Network Gurus,
>
> We currently avail of cleanroom gowning services provided by a local
> overall supply house. Our needs are limited (~ 75 bunny suites /qtr).
> Due to certain government mandates, the cost of laundry services is
> projected to jump significantly, which will eat into our operating
> budget. What do you do? How do you minimize costs?
>
> Prashant
>
> --
> Prashant Srinivasan
> Teaching Cleanroom Manager, ECE
> Project Scientist, Physics
> Office: Engr II 1411, Brioda 1207

Greg Allion
NC State University Nanofabrication Facility (NNF)
Process Integration Engineering Manager

Monteith Research Center
2410 Campus Shore Drive rm.243C
Raleigh, NC 27606