[labnetwork] Market Study Interview for NSF I-Corps

Nikhil Rai nrai4 at uic.edu
Sat Apr 27 12:28:44 EDT 2024

Hello All,

I am Nikhil, a Phd student in mechanical engineering at the University of
Illinois in Chicago.

I am currently participating in an NSF I-Corps program as a part of a team,
which is performing a customer / market study on the current challenges and
needs in the context of lithography tools for nano-patterning applications.
As a part of this effort, I wanted to request a 10 minute conversation over
the phone or Zoom call.

I would very much appreciate an opportunity to talk to cleanroom managers,
directors or users on this topic and if you agree, please let me know of
options for your availability during the next week. Please let me know if
you need any additional information to consider this request.

Thanks,

Nikhil Rai

Laboratory for Integrated Nanosystems (LINS)

Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering (MIE)

University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC)