[labnetwork] Chemical PPE aprons with snap-clips?

Philip Infante pi12 at cornell.edu
Thu Mar 14 11:08:35 EDT 2024

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (favicon.ico).
Warning: Please read the "MTL-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Hi Jeff,

I switched to some custom fabricated straps from Strapworks, the squeeze release/slip on buckles we had would constantly break with frequent use. They make custom strap assemblies, I used a Fidlock magnetic release buckle with clip on hooks at the apron end and have not had any issues in over 5 yrs.  We can easily swap out old/torn aprons in a couple of minutes. No changing of clasps, hammering grommets ,etc. Cost in ~2019 was about $15/ strap assembly - very reasonable and well worth it in my opinion.

<https://www.strapworks.com/>
Straps, Webbing, Tie-Downs, Buckles & More<https://www.strapworks.com/>
strapworks.com<https://www.strapworks.com/>
[favicon.ico]<https://www.strapworks.com/>