[labnetwork] service/repair help for an ABM 300HR

Kyle Keenan kckeenan at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Mar 27 16:37:40 EDT 2024

 Hello Lab Network,

We have an old ABM 300HR aligner (HTG rebuild) that is experiencing an
electrical failure that has been difficult to diagnose. Given the age of
the system, we are finding it very difficult to get anyone who is willing
or able to give us technical support and/or repair service. If you know of
someone who might be able to help us and can share their contact
information, it would be greatly appreciated. This repair is needed
somewhat urgently, as the system has flexibility not found in more modern
aligners that some of our researchers need to do their work.

Thanks for your help.
--
Kyle Keenan

Senior Manager - Laboratory Operations