[labnetwork] Hitachi M308 metal etch help needed

Dennis Goodline ddgoo1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:41:28 EST 2007

 To Labnetwork
My group needs hardware and process engineering help to support up to qty
13, HITACHI HI TECH 308 METAL ETCHER tools, wafer Size: 200mm.
The tools will be deinstalled, packed and crated in the US and then shipped
to a new wafer fab near Shanghai in Q1 or Q2, 2008.
We are looking for engineer(s) who can do the reinstallation, hardware
startup and process development on these tools in China.
Please contact me by email with your capabilities and availability.
Thank you.
Dennis Goodline
TIP ELECTRONICS
ddgoo at yahoo.com