[labnetwork] JEOL107 SEM and writer for sale

Katalin Voros voros at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 6 17:53:19 EST 2007

For sale: Jeol 6400 SEM with NPGS pattern generation system.

The University of California at Berkeley Microfabrication Laboratory has
purchased a new e-beam lithography tool. We are offering our current
system, a functioning JEOL 6400 SEM with NPGS pattern generation system,
circa 1997 to universities or research groups who wish to add e-beam
pattern generation to their capabilities.

The tool is currently in daily use. Specifications for this system are
available at the following URL's:
http://microlab.berkeley.edu/labmanual/chap4/4.16.html
http://www.jcnabity.com/

Price for this system is negotiable. Interested parties may test this
system to assure it meets their needs. Crating and shipping are the
responsibility of the purchaser. Experienced Microlab equipment staff is
available to assist with disassembly.

If you are interested contact, Katalin Voros, voros at eecs.berkeley.edu
<mailto:voros at eecs.berkeley.edu>by e-mail for further information or
with offers. Thank you.

Sincerely
Katalin

KATALIN VOROS
Principal Development Engineer
Microlab Operations Manager
Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences
University of California at Berkeley
406 Cory Hall #1770
Berkeley, CA 94720-1770
phone: (510) 642-2716