[labnetwork] Clean Room Garment Services

Lynn Rathbun rathbun at cnf.cornell.edu
Wed Dec 2 00:01:18 EST 2009

While a bit of a divergence from the original topic, I have hundreds
of  blue dacron clean room suits that I will sell at a quite reasonable price.

Prior to our movement into Duffield Hall 5 years ago, we owned our
own gowns and paid to have them laundered ( about $5 per set). As we
are a high use facility we probably owned a thousand of them. I
still  have many of them left.

We currently rent our gowns from a service that provides clean room
laundry service. It works well.

Dr. Lynn Rathbun                                        Rathbun at cnf.cornell.edu
NNIN  Program Manager                   (607)-254-4872
CNF Laboratory Manager
Duffield Hall                                                (607)-255-8601 Fax
Cornell
University                                       (607)-592-1549 Work Cell
Ithaca, New York 14853                     (607)-342-1880 Personal Cell