[labnetwork] PVC piping

Volkan Ozguz vozguz at sabanciuniv.edu
Fri Oct 1 02:28:18 EDT 2010

Dear Jeff
Thanks for the reply. You are right. The material proposed to us is
HarvellXT. I will provide a ratioed price analysis as soon as it becomes
available. I would like to place a disclaimer here. Some materials and
services readily available at the US are surprisingly difficult to get here.
I can find the most sophisticated LED lighting panels for example. But DI
water piping was an "adventure" . Therefore the prices may not reflect the
situation in USA.

Volkan

--
Volkan Özgüz