[labnetwork] PVC piping

Abbie Gregg agregg at abbiegregg.com
Fri Oct 1 03:03:04 EDT 2010

HI Volkan,
I am not sure where you are, but PVDF piping and valves is an export controlled item from the USA, Germany and elsewhere and is not available without an export license. I believe it can be used to make nuclear reactors, thus the red tape.

Abbie Gregg
President
Abbie Gregg, Inc.
1130 East University Drive, Suite 105
Tempe, Arizona 85281
Phone 480 446-8000 x 107
Cell 480-577-5083
FAX 480-446-8001
email agregg at abbiegregg.com<mailto:agregg at abbiegregg.com>
website www.abbiegregg.com<http://www.abbiegregg.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   All information contained in or attached to this email constitutes confidential information belonging to Abbie Gregg, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries and/or its clients.  This email and any attachments are proprietary and/or confidential and are intended for business use of the addressee(s) only.   All other uses or disclosures are strictly prohibited.  If the reader is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that the perusal, copying or dissemination of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender, and delete all copies of this message and its attachments immediately.