[labnetwork] Fwd: wkyo

Bernard Alamariu bernard at mtl.mit.edu
Mon Jul 11 14:13:53 EDT 2011

Hi,
Attached is the Matlab script to convert the WYKO  test output .opd
files into the x,y,z matrix data.
WYKO provides it.
Our students use it intensively, for a long time.
===============
I think that if you want to do software automation to analyze the WYKO
data on the fly it could be
more complicated and slower, than collecting the whole data first, store
it into the WYKO database
and pass the site files to the Matlab script, etc./ for that last part
you can develop something indeed.
When you do the WYKO Automatic test on the whole wafer (or large areas),
I think you should enable
the autofocus capability at each site, to account for the possible wafer
bow.

Thanks, Bernard