[labnetwork] More on buddy system and a labnetwork suggestion / Fwd: 24/7 operations

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 7 17:06:12 EDT 2011

It rotates cities. It was in Chicago this year and Reno last year. I'm not sure where 2013 is scheduled to be, but I'll check. We may be able to influence the location in out years, but I think 2013 is already set - I just don't remember where.

John

John R. Weaver
Facility Manager
Birck Nanotechnology Center