[labnetwork] KLA Tencor 2320

Francisco Ponce fponce004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:02:46 EST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to a 3-D Deflection map from a KLA Tencor 2320 the company has
been anything but helpful so I will take any insight I can get. I know I
need to enter a new orientation angle to do the deflection mapping but the
system does not let me enter a new angle. In fact the slot where the angle
would be entered is completely missing. Does anyone know if there is a way
of "turning on and off" this function and that perhaps that is what has
happened? If the software is corrupted? Or simply not working.

Thank you,
Francisco Ponce