[labnetwork] writing board in cleanroom?

Yianni Tousimis ytousimis at tousimis.com
Tue Aug 21 20:04:03 EDT 2012

Hi Kevin-

I have never seen these used in a cleanroom.  I've seen them in some
elementary schools;  however, I think they would do the trick..

they're called Smart Boards: http://smarttech.com/smartboard

You can project images, write with what I believe is a MEMS based stylus,
etc.very clever boards.

Best Regards-

Yianni

Tel.# 301.881.2450

Fax.# 301.881.5374

Cell # 443.254.5423

2012 Microscopyy Today Innovation Award Winner

       for 931 Autosamdri CPD System

...innovation and quality...

      <http://www.tousimis.com/> www.tousimis.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files
or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail at
<mailto:ytousimis at tousimis.com> ytousimis at tousimis.com or by telephone at
(301) 881-2450, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments
without reading them or saving them to any memory device. Thank you.