[labnetwork] writing board in cleanroom?

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 21 20:23:50 EDT 2012

Hi Kevin --

Magnadoodles, the kids' toy.   I've often thought about bringing some in
to try out, but haven't gotten around to it and my need faded away.  I'd
since learned there's a professional version made for cleanrooms called
a "chalkless board", but haven't seen these available in the US.

Mary
--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility