[labnetwork] hotplate parameters for Shipley 1813

gary.spinner@mirc.gatech.edu gary.spinner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 00:10:58 EDT 2012

Hello Dr. Walsh,

The attached file contains processing parameters for Shipley S1800
series resist.

Thanks,

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 7:46 PM, Walsh,Kevin M.
<kevin.walsh at louisville.edu> wrote:
> Processing Experts!
>

> What hotplate processing parameters do you recommend for Shipley 1813.  We
> have Brewer Science hotplates capable of hard contact (vacuum), proximity
> contact (nitrogen cushion), or soft contact (gravity).
>

> Dehydration Bake - temp, time, soft/hard/proximity contact?
>
> Soft Bake - temp, time, soft/hard/proximity contact?
>
> Hard Bake - temp, time, soft/hard/proximity contact?
>

> If soft contact, do you use alum foil to keep your hotplate surfaces clean?
>

> Thanks in advance,
> Kevin
>

> Dr. Kevin M. Walsh
> Samuel T. Fife Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
> Founding Director of the UofL Micro/Nanotechnology Center
> University of Louisville
> BRB Building, Room 234
> 2210 S. Brook St
> Louisville, KY 40292
> (502) 852-0826 office
> (502) 852-8128 fax
> walsh at louisville.edu or walsh at ieee.org
> www.louisville.edu /micronano

Gary Spinner
Senior Assistant Director of Research Operations
Institute for Electronics and Nanotechnology
Georgia Institute of Technology
Office Number (404) 894-4010
Cell Phone Number    (404) 391-9182

http://grover.mirc.gatech.edu/

"Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others.
Unsuccessful people are always asking, "What's in it for me?""
— Brian Tracy