[labnetwork] last week for nanotechnology security survey

Helen Anderson helenandersonpenn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 16:18:18 EST 2012

Thanks to those who filled out this survey already.  So far, we have
representation from about 23 US universities, 4 non-US universities
and 2 non-university labs, with a total of 40 survey respondents.
Also, 11 individuals have requested specific information about
nanotechnology security at UGIM2012, mostly security training material
that can be used in lab safety classes.  If you haven't done the
survey and are willing to help out on this project, please see the
survey addresses below.  The surveys will close Friday, February 10.

Again, thanks.

-Helen