[labnetwork] DEZ compatibility

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Mon Oct 8 09:43:44 EDT 2012

Hello Yasmin,

Temperature can have an effect on the material compatibility with a given elastomer. Can you tell me what temperature the gas delivery will be at?

It's looking like either PTFE or PCTFE will be the best choices, but we can narrow it down a bit by knowing the temperature.

Best Regards,

Tom Britton
Sales Manager
Critical Systems, Inc.