[labnetwork] How do you dispense photoresist?

Caitlin Grothaus ccgrot01 at louisville.edu
Tue Sep 25 13:50:10 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,
We're currently re-examining our current method of dispensing photoresist
onto wafers for spinning.  Currently we are decanting larger bottles into
small amber dropper bottles but have had some issues (mainly with resist
drying around the seal of the bottle and causing contamination).

What do you use at your lab?  If you do use amber dropper bottles, are
there any steps you take to try to prevent this contamination from
happening?

Thanks!
Caitlin