[labnetwork] How do you dispense photoresist?

Fouad Karouta fouad.karouta at anu.edu.au
Tue Sep 25 19:18:01 EDT 2012

Hi Caitlin,

As well in my previous work at Technical University Eindhoven as well here
at the Australian National University we decant the photoresist in smaller
and simple amber bottles without the drop dispenser. To dispense the resist
our users do use a disposable glass pipette that we only use one time. Prior
to usage I advise to N2-blow the pipette from outside and inside.

Hope this would help.

Fouad Karouta

Facility Manager ANFF ACT Node

Research School of Physics and Engineering

Australian National University

ACT 0200, Canberra, Australia

Tel: + 61 2 6125 7174

Mob: + 61 451 046 412