[labnetwork] Using CDA, rather than N2, as pump purge in Bosch-like processes?

raghavan raghavan at ece.iisc.ernet.in
Fri Apr 12 00:28:18 EDT 2013

Dear Guy, John and Fouad
I am very glad to see this discussion on Labnetwork. We at NNFC are also
facing similar issues.
It turns out, our SPTS DRIE tool pumps will let in N2 only when the process
is running. During the process idle time the N2 flow is turned off.
We also have Oxford instrument's RIE and PECVD tools which have a 24/7 N2
flow need, a very high consumption. Last week we were informed that Oxfod is
introducing a new software interface to control Nitrogen flow. I will post
the details when I get them.
Regards
Raghavan

Dr.Vijayaraghavan