[labnetwork] Accepting new tools to a shared facility

Henry Taylor hft at ncsu.edu
Tue Apr 30 16:18:10 EDT 2013

Rob,

This is exactly what we have here at the NNF at NCSU.  Here is a link to
our website.  http://www.nnf.ncsu.edu/
 If you click the picture it will take you to another page that explains
the setup.  This has been very good for our research community.  I am
cc'ing our Direct, Dr. Mehmet Ozturk also.  We have a NSF review this week.
 If you would like to contact Dr. Ozturk I would suggest Friday.  Feel free
to send me any questions also.

Henry Taylor
Senior Hardware Engineer
NNF @ NCSU Equipment Manager