[labnetwork] Phosphine sources

Luciani, Vincent Vincent.Luciani at nist.gov
Wed Aug 14 08:00:59 EDT 2013

Hello,

My colleague Jerry Bowser talked about this project at UGIM 2012.  The abstract and presentation are attached.  Feel free to contact Jerry or I if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Vince

Vincent K. Luciani
NanoFab Manager
Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology
100 Bureau Drive, MS 6201
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-6200 USA
+1-301-975-2886