[labnetwork] Washable vs Disposable Cleanroom Garments

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Mon Dec 23 09:53:15 EST 2013

Hi Jacob,

We tried Tyvek coveralls but they are just too hot. So we use a laundry service from Unifirst for our garments.  For 25 people it cost us $350/week. We have a hood, coverall and full shoe boot, ESD fabric. The service is ok, I am looking for another vendor, and there is one in NY, Cintas, here is the contact info.

Ryan LaCava | Sales Consultant
Cintas Corporation
Cell: 914-275-1081 | Fax: 855-257-1255
Email: LaCavaR at cintas.com<mailto:LaCavaR at cintas.com>

We have the suits exchanged every Monday morning. You must make sure that all users are fitted for size, we keep extras for visitors and students.

Rick

Draper Laboratory
Group Leader Microfabrication Operations
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma, 02139-3563

www.draper.com
rmorrison at draper.com