[labnetwork] Fe in an ALD

Hathaway, Malcolm hathaway at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 16 21:11:43 EST 2013

Hi Warren,

Just an fyi, for you and any other Cambridge Nanotech customers...

Cambridge Nanotech has been acquired by Ultratech, and the plan is to have the "Cambridge Nanotech" division of Ultratech open for business shortly.  We are just down the road from them, and in fact, we have an order pending for some spare parts.

Mac Hathaway
Harvard Center for Nanoscale Systems
Cambridge, MA (USA)