[labnetwork] 100% Silane Bottle Changing

Aebersold,Julia W. julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Mon Jun 10 16:08:48 EDT 2013

We are hooking up a new polysilicon tube and are working with 100% Silane.  I am seeking information on protocol and standard operating procedures (SOP's) on how other groups and institutions perform this the process of changing their Silane bottle and leak checks.  We have our gas cabinet information, but due to the dangerous nature of this gas more I would like to gather information from other folks that have worked with this gas extensively.

A written response to my e-mail is fine, but links to sites with official protocol and SOP's would be preferred.

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.
MNTC Cleanroom Manager
Shumaker Research Building, Room 233