[labnetwork] II-VI Semiconductor Dry Etching

Kevin McPeak kmcpeak at ethz.ch
Mon Jun 24 13:18:02 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

My laboratory at ETH Zurich is interested in plasma etching films of
various II-VI semiconductor materials, specifically: CdSe, CdS, ZnSe
and ZnS. Due to the toxicity of these materials (specifically the Cd
based compounds) we are having a hard time finding a cleanroom/machine
that will allow this work. The gases we require for plasma etching
these materials are CH4 and H2.

Ideally, we are looking for an individual or group that has experience
etching these materials that is interested in collaborating with us. I
would be happy to provide more details about our project with
interested parties.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Kevin McPeak

--
Kevin McPeak Ph.D.