[labnetwork] Looking for qualified field service engineers

Michael Khbeis khbeis at uw.edu
Thu Mar 7 13:23:06 EST 2013

Dear Fab Colleagues and Friends,

Sadly, we are losing one of the best field service engineers (FSE) that I have ever had the privilege of working with.  That being said, we are looking to fill at least one, possibly two FSE for on-site equipment maintenance.  Given that we are planning a complete fab renovation, there will be a need to learn/master orbital welding for inert gas delivery and foreline fabrication.  The job will require equipment facilitation, daily troubleshooting and repair, preventative maintenance, and daily facilities inspections.

The job is posted https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/eng/candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=93558&szCandidateID=0&szSearchWords=&szReturnToSearch=1

We will be looking to fill the first position by April 1.

I appreciate your referrals and forwarding of this message to potential candidates.

Most gratefully,

Dr. Michael Khbeis
Associate Director
Microfabrication Facility (MFF)