[labnetwork] Question regarding SF6 intermediate gas delivery line pressures

Rizik rizik at intengr.com
Thu Mar 7 20:09:31 EST 2013

Hi Bob,

My experience is that the discharge pressure from a remote gas cylinder
within is between 80 to 100 psi. At the VMB you can reduce it to the desired
pressure required to supply the MFC in the tools gas manifold box. In most
cases it is about 30 psig.

Rizik Michael, PE
Principal
Integrated Engineering Services