[labnetwork] Tool Databases

Abbie Gregg agregg at abbiegregg.com
Thu Mar 14 23:30:18 EDT 2013

http://www.abbiegregg.com/services_soft_fabtech.html

This is our product for tracking tools and utilities.
It works very well, we have completed almost 800 projects and sold it to many clients, both University and Industrial.
We are developing Revit features for it now with a new release coming next year.
A Demo is available on our website.

Abbie Gregg
President
Abbie Gregg, Inc.
1130 East University Drive, Suite 105
Tempe, Arizona 85281
Phone 480 446-8000 x 107
Cell 480-577-5083
FAX 480-446-8001
email agregg at abbiegregg.com<mailto:agregg at abbiegregg.com>
website www.abbiegregg.com<http://www.abbiegregg.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   All information contained in or attached to this email constitutes confidential information belonging to Abbie Gregg, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries and/or its clients.  This email and any attachments are proprietary and/or confidential and are intended for business use of the addressee(s) only.   All other uses or disclosures are strictly prohibited.  If the reader is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that the perusal, copying or dissemination of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender, and delete all copies of this message and its attachments immediately.