[labnetwork] Tool Databases

Schultz, Steven Steven.Schultz at hdrinc.com
Mon Mar 18 09:59:41 EDT 2013

FYI - Summary:

·         Received only 2 responses:

o   One response said they use Excel spreadsheet to itemize the tools

o   The 2 Database Systems identified:

§  HDR Tool / Equipment Database System - provided as a service:  A Vision database, configured to any need, includes Fac. Asset Mngnmt. system, can include Prevent. Maint. Mngnmnt.; including utilities, sizes, weights, support equipment, etc.  HDR will provide all the surveying and data collection for inputting into the System.

§  AGI - Has a Database as defined in her email response 3/14/13.

Thanks for the inputs!

STEVEN SCHULTZ R.A.
LEED AP BD+C

HDR Architecture
Sr.  Project Manager

3200 E. Camelback Road, Suite 250 | Phoenix, AZ 85018
602.522.4391
steven.schultz at hdrinc.com<mailto:first.last at hdrinc.com> | hdrarchitecture.com<http://www.hdrinc.com/markets/architecture>
Follow Us - Architizer | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Flickr