[labnetwork] Query regarding ICPRIE system-IIT Bombay_India

Goodman, James R James_Goodman at uml.edu
Tue Mar 26 06:56:58 EDT 2013

Valli,

Depending on the temperature and pressure in your gas cabinet it is possible to have liquid in the pig tail, regulator, or delivery line. This could cause unpredictable pump down times. Since I do not know your specific cabinet design and configuration this is only a suggestion on my part.

Jay.

James Goodman
Equipment Manager, Saab/ETIC Nanofabrication Laboratory
University of Massachusetts, Lowell
40 University Ave.
Room 121
Lowell, MA -01854