[labnetwork] pressure independent valves on exhaust?

Tom Reynolds reynolds at ece.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 23 18:52:36 EDT 2014

We also just have manual blast gates.  It is simple and much lower initial
cost.  Our lab is used 24/7 so your lab use should be considered as to how
often the sash would actually be closed, either manual or automated close,
and how much energy would be saved.  Controls are not zero
cost/upkeep/maintenance.

Tom Reynolds,  Lab Manager
UCSB Nanofabrication Facility
Electrical and Computer Engineering Dept.
Engineering Science Bldg #225, Room 1109E
Santa Barbara, CA 93106
805-893-3918 x215  office
805-451-3979  cell
805-893-3918  fax