[labnetwork] Brand recommandation

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 13 10:30:26 EST 2014

Hello,
at stanford's snf we have multiple systems from cambridge nanotech (now a
division of ultratech).  we've had a thermal ald system (Savannah) for
several years.  it is low maintenance and high uptime with great metal
oxide performance.  we also have their plasma assisted system (Fiji) which
is able to do much more and delivers amazing nitride and pure metal films
in addition to metal oxides.  it is also high up time, although it is by
nature a little more complicated.  fall 2013, cambridge nanotech released a
second generation of the savannah and the fiji with some changes that (in
my opinion) make them nicer for shared use labs.

these are very popular tools at snf, and we've gotten great support from
cambridge nanotech.

i could not recommend our brand of wafer saw.