[labnetwork] advice please

Walsh,Kevin M. kevin.walsh at louisville.edu
Sat Jan 18 18:35:10 EST 2014

I have an outstanding US citizen student who will complete his MENG degree in EE this summer.  He has just recently decided he wishes to pursue his PHD in the area of MEMS or micro/nanoelectronics.  Since it's a bit late to apply to PhD programs, he is looking for something to do for a year.  He has 2 years of cleanroom experience making a variety of MEMS devices.  He has much experience with a wide collection of processing, packaging and characterization tools.  He is simply an outstanding "fabber".  Does anyone have any suggestions which I could pass onto him.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin

Dr. Kevin M. Walsh
Ky nanoNET Director
Samuel T. Fife Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Founding Director of the UofL Micro/Nanotechnology Center
2210 South Brook St
Shumaker Research Building, Room 234
Louisville, KY 40292
Office # (502) 852-0826