[labnetwork] advice please

raghavan raghavan at ece.iisc.ernet.in
Sun Jan 19 23:22:26 EST 2014

Dear Kevin

Good to see a faculty encouraging a good student. If this guy likes
travelling and would like to explore India, he is welcome to work in our
cleanroom
(http://sindhu.ece.iisc.ernet.in/nanofab/twikii/bin/view/Main/WebHome)

In Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.  I am not sure if he can get a
funding, though!

Best wishes

Raghavan

Dr.Vijayaraghavan