[labnetwork] Labnetwork - Process?

Duane Boning boning at mtl.mit.edu
Thu Jul 3 09:17:05 EDT 2014

Hello all,

   A quick note with my preference or suggestion, as your friendly
behind the scenes moderator. I think everyone on the list should feel
free and uninhibited to ask those detailed process and equipment
questions. They seem perfect for the labnetwork list. That would be a
lot easier than setting up two or three different lists, I think.  If
later we find out that there's too much traffic, that will be a good
problem to have (I don't think we're at that kind of high traffic
situation now) and we could revisit.

   So please do go ahead and post to the list!

Sincerely,
/Duane
-------
Duane S. Boning
Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
MIT, Room 39-415, Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone: 617-253-0931, boning at mtl.mit.edu
Assistant: Grace Lindsay <glindsay at mit.edu> 617-324-4828