[labnetwork] Labnetwork - Process?

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 3 13:07:22 EDT 2014

Hi all --

I vote with Vicky.  I think it would be hard to separate process,
maintenance, and operations.  Managing operations, even at a very local
tool level, seems to me to require a holistic approach -- if a
fabrication process is having a problem, it may be because of equipment
issues or maybe the way the tool is managed or shared. I also learn an
awful lot from the discussions because the questions asked are generally
things I haven't thought of before -- or maybe something I've always
wanted to know, but couldn't articulate. So I'm also with Vince, I read
most every one that comes through.  And yes, I've been Duane'd on one or
two overly specific postings which I've learned to redirect to specific
individuals...  The system works.

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.