[labnetwork] Projects for R&D Roll to Roll applications

Schultz, Steven Steven.Schultz at hdrinc.com
Fri May 9 08:32:04 EDT 2014

ALL:  Looking for some current premises for design requirements for 'trace metals' research cleanrooms, the materials of construction and finishes.  We understand the 'coating' of metals (ferrous) and minimizing exposes in the clean air streams.  And we do have background experience on 'metals-free' cleanrooms; but less so on 'trace metals'.

Any guidance, publications, or direction on current trending? Would appreciate the input.
Thanks.

Steve Schultz, R.A., LEED AP B+C
Sr. Project Manager
HDR