[labnetwork] Service Center Financial Compliance Survey

Martin, Eric emartin at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 21 12:49:56 EDT 2014

This one is particularly for folks whose labs run as official Service Centers according to US OMB Circular A-21.  Such Centers are allowed to pass costs of operations on to users through fees, with certain restrictions.
Those restrictions are only broadly documented so I'd like to learn more about how other labs are interpreting them.  If you are also interested in learning more, please complete the attached mini-survey (or have completed by the "right folks") and return to me.  I'll share anonymous data with all respondents.  Or find me in the pub during UGIM happy hour and we can compare war stories ...

Hoping to see you in Cambridge next month at UGIM,
Eric

Eric Martin, Ph.D.     |     UGIM2014 co-Chair
Technical Director
Harvard Center for Nanoscale Systems     |     Harvard University
11 Oxford Street     |     Cambridge, MA 02138     |     617-495-3161
http://www.cns.fas.harvard.edu/UGIM2014