[labnetwork] Reservation Software for the scheduling and billing the clean room equipment

Shivakumar Bhaskaran sbhas at uchicago.edu
Wed May 21 14:02:38 EDT 2014

I am the cleanroom manager for the newly constructed clean room in University of Chicago. The clean room currently have 10 equipment but will eventually will add more. I am trying to figure out whether to buy scheduling software for the cleanroom any recommendation which one should I look for. Some of the Clean room labs have developed their own software. But I am reluctant to proceed in this direction due to issues with maintaining and developing as the clean room evolves into more users and equipment usage.

Any advice on this how to determine which software should I use for our facility.

—Thanks
—Shiva