[labnetwork] Process Engineer positions at Delaware

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at udel.edu
Fri Oct 17 11:21:50 EDT 2014

Dear Lab Network,

UDNF has two process engineer openings; I am writing to kindly ask for
your help in spreading the word.

UDNF is a new facility and will be outfitted with new process
equipment.  The start date for the positions is February 2015.

The University of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity Employer which
encourages applications from Minority Group Members, Women, Individuals
with Disabilities and Veterans.

I attached a flyer for the positions; details are available on UD Jobs
(Job ID: 102449):
http://www.udel.edu/udjobs/

Thank you very much for your help.

Iulian